expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Welcome Kelcy of Sweekit Photography-QCA Photographer

SweekitLLC

Meet Kelcy with Sweekit Photography
I have sat down to write this blog post several times now and why does it always seem so hard to write about yourself? I just don't get it! Nobody knows me better than myself and yet I can't seem to find the words to describe myself! I guess in retrospect, that is a good thing!

So here goes nothing- I will start out with my family! I am married to my hubby, Andy for almost 5 years this upcoming Spring and we have 3 beautiful kids together! Mason is my oldest and he is four. Myla is two and a half and Aspen just turned 5 months old! Each of them have their funny and unique personalities that just brighten my life. Luckily, I am blessed to have a supportive husband that allows me to pursue my dreams so I can stay home with them every day! ( PS: I think I am busier staying at home with three kids, four yrs old and under than when I had a full time job, I'm sure those of you with littles reading this can relate:)

https://www.facebook.com/SweekitLLC


 By "trade" per se, I am not a photographer. I graduated from Iowa State University with degrees in Agricultural Communications and Communication Studies. All of my full time jobs in the past have been sales/marketing for Agricultural Companies. Although I loved each and every one of my jobs, I love children and babies MORE!

When I had my son, my husband was serving in Iraq and the only way for him to get to know Mason was through pictures. I took pictures everyday and emailed them to my husband. This was when I decided to start my own family blog so my husband could see how he was growing and be part of the stages he was going through. I had always had a love for photography and at that point in my life, I knew it was something I wanted to do forever. I enrolled in Photography classes and signed up for workshops. I worked hard to grow my client base and now I call myself a "professional." I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do and I love each of my clients as I do my own family.

https://www.facebook.com/SweekitLLC


I will be contributing monthly posts as the TCOT blog's photographer. I have so many ideas and advice to make sure your pictures are perfect!

Also, you can visit my website here: www.sweekitllc.com
or my fb page here: www.facebook.com/sweekitllc







1 comment:

  1. Peeked in your shop windows yesterday for the first time while my ice cream cone was dripping from Smilees! What a dream to have your own studio! I am excited for you and hope to meet you as a fellow (amateur) photographer!

    ReplyDelete