expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 10, 2014

Lindsay's Hair Before and After (Going Blonde Ombre )

I need new hair!!!

I get so bored with my hair! I know, I have kept it long and blonde forever, my fault, I get it. Buuuut, I never really loved the idea of going darker, or shorter for that matter. Well recently Carly and I had the privilege to meet a great hair dresser. Her name is Krista and she has years of experience. I put my trust in her and let her have at this mess I was calling my hair. Ahhh! A little scary for me but, I did indeed let her go shorter and darker...and I love it!


My before, long, split-ends, grown out blonde...blah!


My after.

We did an Ombre look this time around. Krista did a dark all over color and added some brighter blonde highlights back in in all the right spots. We also took off a good 6-8inches of length. Phew!

In addition to the great cut and color, Krista also directed me to some products that I love! I ended up taking home a dry shampoo and a dry oil both by Bamboo. The dry shampoo is amazing! I can easily go 3days without shampooing in the shower. You just spray it at your roots before styling, rub it in and go on with your usual routine. It also adds some much needed volume for me. Gotta love it when day 2 hair looks better than day 1! The dry oil is a tie with the dry shampoo for favs. It adds a ton of shine and tames and frizz I am fighting all without making my hair greasy in the least.

Krista's business page (she also owns a spray tan business!) 
You should "Like" her page and tell her TCOT sent ya!

Here is her personal page:


No comments:

Post a Comment