expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lindsay's 4 Truths and a Lie




1) When I was a kid until I was in high school I wanted to be a pediatrician. That's when reality hit of how hard being a doctor would be, so then I wanted to work with children on some level. Hence my childcare profession.

2) I cheered in the half time show of the Capital One Bowl my senior year of high school and had to wear an awful spandex paradise themed outfit. Thank goodness I was thin enough then for spandex!

3) Math was always my favorite subject and as I have gotten older I have decided I want to be an accountant some day "when I grow up".

4) After 6years of taking Spanish classes I am still not fluent! Maybe I will try our Rosetta Stone one of these years!

5) I was born and raised in Iowa and have seriously considered moving somewhere warmer every winter for as long as I can remember, but can't imagine raising my children anywhere else so we continue to freeze every year!

Now, which number is the lie!?





2 comments:

  1. 3 is a lie. :) I think 4 is true because that's how I am with French! Even spent 6 wks "studying abroad" in Quebec! And I'm certified to teach French!

    Katie @ On the Banks of Squaw Creek

    ReplyDelete