expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 3, 2014

Carly's 4 Truths and a lie....




1. Although, I grew up in the big city of Chicago, I LOVE all things rural farm life. I would love to have an alpaca farm and sell the yarn at a local farmer's market.

2. In college, I was so dreadfully intimidated by calculus that I took 2 years of Burmese to avoid it.

3.  I pride myself in not having to use map quest or a tom-tom. I rarely get lost and can figure out my way around a city in a snap!

4. I went to Private school in Chicago for 12 years so when I went away to college, I was so excited about NOT having to wear a dreaded plaid uniform skirt (and wore pj's and sweatpants to most AM classes for the first year)

5.  I kicked my husband out of his home office to redecorate it and make it my very own "craft studio."

WHICH ONE IS THE LIE????
Comment below!








1 comment: