expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome Meg!!! WIN IT WEDNESDAY!!!


Hello TCOT readers!!
                        
Thank you so much to Carly and Lindsay for letting me invade their blog! My name is Meg and I’m a Craft-a-holic. J
I’ve had creative leanings all my life, and I’ve gone through many phases over time; paint palettes and canvas in my teens, sketchpads and charcoal in high school, scrapbooking in college….now and then I return to one or more of these past loves, or, more often than not, I end up trying something totally new. Bottom line? I have Crafting Attention Disorder. I can’t focus!!
Don’t even get me started on how dangerous Pinterest is to a woman in my condition.
In June of last year I did something I’d been thinking about for quite some time – I started my blog, C’mon Get Crafty, to share all the goofy paths I end up heading down in my search for crafty bliss. As a former theatre major and lover of all things Judy Garland, I naturally modeled my blog design after her. J (You may also find on my blog, if you are interested/a.k.a. Supremely Bored, a list of the many, many, many movies I play in the background of my craft corner. I LOVE MOVIES.)
C’mon Get Crafty is just like me, a hodge podge of all things creative. I love trying new crafts, making tutorials to help others, and featuring other brilliant crafters that I meet through the wonder of social media. I have a budding Etsy shop as well, listing items I’ve made for the fun of making them that may happily grace the homes of others someday. My favorite crafts at the moment are card-making and a recently discovered love of subway art – soooo many options. Most recently I launched my pet project, my brainchild: Birthday Blocks! 
                                                 
                                                 

I created Birthday Blocks after seeing so many versions of babies being photographed with cute number stickers on their chests – I wanted something different, and personalized for each tot’s personality or nursery theme. As these make wonderful gifts for new parents and infants, TCOT was kind enough to let me share them on here. J
I’d like to invite you all to visit me on my blog and Facebook - leave a comment letting me know you are a new follower, or that you have “Liked” my Facebook page. Every comment will earn you one entry into a drawing for a spectacular giveaway – the Oversized Shabby Bow Headband from The Cherry on Top Boutique! (It’s a personal favorite of mine. J) 


So don’t forget, for more chances to win, visit both the blog and Facebook and let me know you’re a new follower from TCOT – drawing will be held on Friday, February 8th at 12:00pm PST – and thank you again for reading! J

No comments:

Post a Comment