expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snow Day by Lindsay

SNOW DAY!!!
The announcement of a snow day in my house walk almost as good as Christmas morning to my two little boys. I don't get it. It's freezing. It's wet. Did I mention, IT IS FREEZING!? Well, they LOVE it! Can you believe they actually stopped themselves from running out the door so I could take this pic? I think this was the only time I've gotten both boys smiling in a picture on the first time. They knew they had to get a good one fast. After all it took us longer to get all bundled up than they will even play outside


Poor little Riley got left behind by the boys. Sorry hunny girl, maybe next year :( 
I don't think she left her little perch until her big brothers came back in.



We only got a couple inches of snow but they are determined to make the most of it on their sleds...this meant talking their daddy into pulling them back up the "hill" in our yard repeatedly.


Hi Carter and Landon!!!


Now off to make some hot chocolate with a candy cane and popcorn for my little sweeties to warm up with! What's your favorite snow day snack?


No comments:

Post a Comment