expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 4, 2013

A day in the life of Lindsay

 
I don't know how well your children sleep, but this little cutie just doesn't! So, this is the beautiful little face I woke up to today...what an awesome way to start my day :)
The flash was apparently very bright.
 
Next line of business in the morning, coffee, a MUST! I never used to like coffee and couldn't even imagine drinking it, but that Keurig changed my life. LOL
 
 
Yes, their eyes are open, but no, they are not really awake yet. Do you think they would even notice if I turned their cartoons off??? 
 
 
Time to hurry these two cuties along a bit, it's a school day! Breakfast time
 
 
They are ready! How handsome are these two, I mean really?
 
 
Yep, thanks for the warning...Iowa winters, ugh. Every time the cold shows it's ugly face I seriously wonder why I don't move somewhere, ANYWHERE warmer??? Let's be honest, I would miss having seasons I guess.
 
 
My sweeties playing before lunchtime
 
 
Carter loves the slide
 
 
Peek-a-boo pretty girl!
 
His belly is full and school must have worn him out...
 
 
Really? Hilarious...
 
 
Time to get to work and take advantage of sleeping kiddos!!! Yikes, that's a lot of dishes. Let's not even talk about the laundry downstairs calling my name. That can wait.
 
 
Now that the house work is done I get to have a few minutes of fun before the kiddos wake up and the real fun starts back up.
 
 
Want a sneak peek of what's inside!?
 
 
What do you think!?
 
 
...and she's back! Fully charged and ready to play. Feeding baby, what a good mama she is
 
 
My boys...get to work setting the table for dinner soldiers!
 
 
Snacks then bath and brush teeth before bed, I think so
 
 
Look at these guys sneaking in a few extra snuggles...LOVE them!!! This is my whole world and I couldn't imagine one single thing being different. I am one lucky girl :)
 
I found this and think it is just the perfect thing to end my day with...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment