expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 14, 2014

Dry Shampoo tested and approved! By Krista Leigh Blocker, QCA Hair Stylist





            As the hairstylist of the group, I can tell you that I have tried just about every dry shampoo there is on the market.  Both professional and non-professional brands.  When I come home with another new product, I tell my husband it’s market research to justify my obsession with the latest and greatest beauty brands.  From the ones that I have tried, hands down, I have found one that is far better then the rest.  It would be Alterna Bamboo Cleanse Extend Dry Shampoo.  I give this one an A+ in ranking because it is great for all hair colors and textures.  Unlike some of the others that come in powder form, this one comes in a spray form making application super easy.  The powder dry shampoos that you shake onto the hair to apply, do not spread as evenly as this spray form does.  I’ve also seen issues with other dry shampoos, that once applied it can leave a white residue on the hair, especially those with dark hair.  This one when shaken properly leaves no residue.  To those of you that have never used a dry shampoo, you are definitely missing out!  It will change your life!! No joke.  Out of all the products that are out there right now, this is the best invention to come out. I would highly encourage you to go out, and try a dry shampoo particularly my favorite one.  :)

1 comment: