expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Things you should know about me...(Carly)

...if we are going to be BFF

(another blog that I follow did a post like this last week and I loved it...I was able to learn fun lil tid bits about her life...stuff that her bff's know so here's my version)

- I feel like I have to knock on wood after using the phrase (and if I can't find wood, I will knock on my head)

-I do most things in increments of 3 (its my favorite number)

-My mom used to tell me that nightmares wont come true if you tell them to someone, so to this day I will wake my hubs up to tell him my nightmare in the middle of the night and it makes me feel better

-Its impossible for me to be in a bad mood when its sunny and warm outside

-I share a birthday with Zach Morris

-My hubs and Lindsay's hubs have been friends since they were 10 and were college roommates. Needless to say, they have HILARIOUS stories about eachother and the pranks they pulled. PRICELESS!

-I have never been very competitive (maybe thats why I'm no good at sales, haha)

-My hubs and I have had a zombie apocalypse plan for awhile now (def started talking about it as a joke but the plan sorta makes sense...haha, we are weirdos)

-I really enjoyed the hospital food both times I have been in the hospital

-I'm sort of high strung but def not high energy (thank you Anemia)

-I want to believe in mediums and I used to watch John Edwards all the time (remember that show?) but I can't help but be a little skeptical of the Long Island Medium

-I love hearing about my hubs upbringing in a small town/farm bc I spent my first 18yrs of life in Chicago (like the city not the suburbs)

-I believe in "live and let live"

-It takes me awhile to warm up to new people

-I was a child welfare case manager before becoming a SAHM and I still think about some of the kiddos on my case load...and sometimes even google their parents to see if they are staying clean and out of trouble

-I love Diet coke and the first cup of coffee in the morning

-I have a craft cave (no man cave in this house)

...and that's all folks...I would love to learn a thing or two about you. We love our fb fans and blog readers...leave a comment with something that your BFF should know about you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment