expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Things you should know about me-Lindsay

I own two businesses, work at the Y two days a week, take college classes two days a week, am a full time wife, and mommy to 3 amazing kiddos!

I have worked in banking, restaurant management, insurance and childcare...I consider myself to be extremely well rounded lol

I changed my major in college 4 times and am now back to my original choice, again, well rounded!

I have a serious Cherry Pepsi addiction

I am not the most organized person in the world so I have to write reminders for everything. I would not know how to function without my calendars (yes calendarS)...organizational suggestions are welcome!

My kids are my whole world and I can't stand being away from them

I love to travel and have been so lucky to have traveled internationally to Mexico, Dominican Republic, France, and the UK.

I met my hubby while working at Abercrombie 10years ago

I cheered for the Steam Wheelers after high school

I love the sunshine!

I got married at the haunted Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado

My favorite color is pink

I feel like I should have an AA meeting to attend for Pinterest, I literally have to stay away from it or I get lost in it for hours!

I like even numbers and unlike Carly do most things in even numbers, lol

Speaking of Carly, I live about 8blocks from her and agree that that first cup of coffee in the morning is the best

I have one sister and three brothers

My favorite quote is "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

No comments:

Post a Comment