expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, November 22, 2013

To Ombre or not to Ombre :) -Carly

I have been going back and forth in my head for months about whether I wanted to give the Ombre look a shot or not. I was afraid I missed the boat on that one but heard back from many stylists that it is still a look that is "in"
Long story short is I found a new stylist that I love!!! Her name is Krista.
She made me feel comfortable about chopping some of my hair ( I had some nasty split ends) and giving the Ombre look a go.A more subtle ombre look for the first round and she assured me that I can always go more drastic in my next appointment. She works in Davenport so all you local ladies are in luck!!! If you are looking for a new stylist, give Krista a call!!!!
Ok so here it goes...
Don't mind the Before picture selfie (in my car on the way to the appointment)

BEFORE: Longest it's been in a long time

BEFORE: just for a visual on how it look when it was "done"

Drum roll............................................................................................................................................................
When I have some Va va voom Volume!!!
Here is a pic that Lindsay took when I was out and about in the nasty weather.

What do ya think? I'm loving the cut and color! Krista said the ombre is a honey color and she used my natural color as the base/darkest color so that it would be lower maintenance and not look cray cray when it starts growing out. YAY for low maintenance color (didnt know it existed!)

Anyway, here is Krista's business page (she also owns a spray tan business!) 
You should "Like" her page and tell her TCOT sent ya!

Here is her personal page:


:)





2 comments: