expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

City Living by guest blogger Marcy

A long time ago in my past life, I lived in Chicago and ran around like a crazy woman with some of my bff's. I had some of the best times with these girls. My best friend, Marcy is still living in Chicago with her man. She writes a lifestyle blog at www.onawhym.blogspot.com. check it out for awesome pics of trendy and "hot spot" restaurants and lounges. She finds the best places!!! Read the post below for a taste of the Chicago city life!!!!

Guest blogger:Marcy from www.onawhym.blogspot.com





Sometimes, time really does fly. Last week I felt like I looked up and October was halfway gone, maybe its the beautiful weather? It's been hovering in the 70's during the day and in the 50's at night. I am in no rush for a change! Here is the last week in pictures and in no particular order.

                   I enjoyed a Chicago Style lunch


                                          Good to the last bite!


Took a stroll over the river to meet the girls for a long overdue catch up


We chose a new Tiki place in River North


Quickly ordered up some cocktails




If you're hungry, there are only a few small plates but everything we had was delicious


I did a lot of walking


Food Truck Friday!




Fall is in the air...


Movie Night!


Took a stroll


Bad Happy... It's a real place. The best poutine I ever had! Their burgers are pretty amazing as well and its BYOB.

           I tried the Filbert's Blackcherry soda and it was Oh so refreshing!



The Quebecer


Chick-Fil-E...Yup, there's a fried chicken in there and it's topped with frosted flakes! It seemed strange at first but it was the perfect combo of sweet and salty.


                                                      More walking...





                  Looks like a storm is brewing!




Time for a movie and some cozy leggings!






No comments:

Post a Comment