expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 17, 2013

Meet our friend Steph of Stephanie Michelle Photography!

 
 
 
Stephanie is a professional photographer based out of Davenport, IA, specializing in newborn and child portraiture. She has always had a passion for photography, but it quickly grew into a business after her first daughter was born. She loves to capture every moment of her girls and wants to do the same for her clients! Her work is clean, fun and timeless. She is fun to work with and will do just about anything to make your little one smile! 

 


“I am a full time mom and a part time photographer. I’m blessed with a wonderful, supportive husband and two beautiful daughters. They are my true inspiration and the joys of my life! I’m a lover of family, church, fun and photography. My enthusiasm for photography quickly grew after my first daughter was born. My business started in March of 2011 and it has been such an amazing journey.  Cant wait to see what the future holds!
 
 Click HERE 
to visit Stephanie Michelle Photography Facebook page
and click "Like" to show your love!
 
 
 
 






 

1 comment: