expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meet our friend, Dani from Sassy Legs!

                                                 SASSY LEGS

A bit about me...I'm a mom of a very energetic 2 year old girls, a business entrepreneur/crafters, and I teach 1st grade in my spare time!

 I started Sassy Legs a little over a year ago. It all started when I found the cutest pair of Baby Legs, but was shocked at the price - $20! Then I found a cheaper imitation, however they kept rolling down my little girl's not so little legs... When I finally found a pattern to make affordable, yet quality leg warmers I was thrilled! My daughter received so many compliments when she wore them; that I thought others would like a bit of sassiness as well!  And Sassy Legs were born!

They are great for all ages and add a bit of sass to any outfit!
One size fits all...just differently.

0-12 months offers full leg coverage with a slight scrunching of fabric,
1-3 years will have mid-thigh to ankle covered,
3 - 10 years can have knee to ankle covered.

Adults can even wear Sassy Legs as arm warmers.
Boys or girls can now enjoy warm legs since there are so many style and patterns to choose from!

Now I bet you are asking yourself "where can I get a pair?"

Sassy Legs are listed on Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/SassyLegs.

 But thanks to the amazing ladies at The Cherry on Top Boutique you could win a free pair of Sassy Legs to pick up at their 1 year anniversary party at the Grape Life on June 13th.

                                  

Thank you to Dani from Sassy Legs!

To enter to win these adorable pair, comment below with the name of your lil one!!!

6 comments: