expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meet our friend at Amber's Cake Creations!





Hi my name is Amber Hawkes and I am the owner of Ambers Cake Creations in Bettendorf!  I have been baking and decorating party and wedding cakes for 4 years now. I am currently working out of my home, but am in the process of opening an actual bakery!  I bake cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, and cookies for all occasions including birthdays, weddings, baby and bridal showers, graduations, etc...  I like to try the latest trends in cake making, so my designs are usually pretty unique and trendy.
I am the stay at home mommy of 4 wonderful kids and the stay at home wife to a terrific and VERY supportive husband!  I love the artistic outlet that this gives me!
Please stop by my facebook page www.facebook.com/amberscakecreationsdavenport and browse through my albums, you won't be sorry!
       





                                                                                         

www.facebook.com/amberscakecreationsdavenport \


Great news!
Amber is going to be at our Anniversary party at GRAPE LIFE in Davenport this Thursday with a table full of goodies to sample! She will be available to talk with and will take orders too!

Amber is a total sweetheart that will turn your vision into reality so be sure to "like" her page and give her a call for your next special event!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment