expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lindsay's 24day Advocare Challenge

I recently took on the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. I ended up losing 7lbs!

I feel great and have more energy, but the best part is I never feel hungry. Fruit punch spark is the new love of my life. Ok, ok, maybe not really, but it is really good. Another thing Libby turned me on to is the Coffeccino, also very good. I love coffee in the morning, so this was a way I could cut out some extra calories ( I really like flavored creamers). I was slightly weary to have to stick to such a schedule to take my supplements at the right time etc, but it wasn't bad. There is this little calendar that I printed out to hang on my fridge that kept me on track. I was also worried about how my stomach would tolerate taking all the supplements as it is pretty sensitive. I had no issues at all!

Libby also let me use her copy of the 24minute Advocare workout. I do not love working out, but I found myself enjoying myself while doing this with my kiddos at home. And let's be honest, I'm sure I burned a few extra calories while laughing at them (and myself!) while we worked out together.

I have used AdvoCare products on and off for the last 20years, give or take, and have always had great results. My dad got me started on the vitamins as a child and even used to sell AdvoCare as well. This time around I knew I needed some help and a jumpstart to get me to my weight loss goal as well as feel better and more energetic. I love to be able to keep up with my kids, but between getting older and holding on to more than a few extra pounds was making me drag! Libby got me all set up with the right products, and a lot of motivation! I am not to my goal yet, but this was certainly a great start.

Now that I feel great I am on my way to looking great! Libby has provided me with so much motivation. Just reading her blog post every week gets me excited. She said it perfectly yesterday when she said "When your WHY is strong, the How will be clear". My why is I want to look and feel my best. I want to set a great, healthy example for my children. I want my husband to think I'm hot! These may not be your why's, but these are all very important to me at this point in my life. The how is just sooo easy, AdvoCare! My goal is not to have six pack abs or to have a models body, but to live health and be happy. I know I will get there and have my lists....have you?

1 comment: