expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 24, 2013

Lia Sophia's Birthday! ~ Specials




June is Lia Sophias birthday month!!
 
 They are offering an even better deal this month to celebrate! They are offering a special to all customers of buy 1 at regular price get up to 2 items at half off!! NO LIMIT!! And the incentive for hosting a party?? I will pay for ONE item for every $250 in sales you get AND you get a free retired piece just for hosting!! If you get $750 we'll DOUBLE your hostess items, get EIGHT instead of four!!

Set your date now!!

















My name is Melissa Doerscher and I have been selling Lia Sophia since August 2012. I had never heard of the jewelry until a friend invited me to her party and I fell in love, 3 parties later I started selling it so that I could feed my new jewelry passion! It's great jewelry and being an advisor allows me to meet new people, learn new things and is flexible with my full time job so I can do both jobs that I love! I work in the office at Carpetland in Davenport full time and do Lia Sophia part time.
I am married to my husband of 8 years, Chris. We have been together a total of 13 years. We live in west Davenport with our two children, Connor who is 7 and in 2nd grade and Brianna who is 3. We also have two furry Doberman children, Shadow and Sasha whom we've had since they were babies, and are almost 5 years old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment