expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 22, 2013

Meet Melissa

My name is Melissa Doerscher and I have been selling Lia Sophia since August 2012. I had never heard of the jewelry until a friend invited me to her party and I fell in love, 3 parties later I started selling it so that I could feed my new jewelry passion! It's great jewelry and being an advisor allows me to meet new people, learn new things and is flexible with my full time job so I can do both jobs that I love! I work in the office at Carpetland in Davenport full time and do Lia Sophia part time.
I am married to my husband of 8 years, Chris. We have been together a total of 13 years. We live in west Davenport with our two children, Connor who is 7 and in 2nd grade and Brianna who is 3. We also have two furry Doberman children, Shadow and Sasha, whom we've had since they were babies, and are almost 5 years old now.

Host a party in April or May and have one of your hostess items paid in full by me when you’re show qualifies! There are some wonderful deals on some of the items along with our monthly special of buy 2 item and get up to 4 items at 50% off!! (Your cheapest items are your full priced items!)
Get your party booked NOW with a guest list of 20 or more friends and their addresses and receive a FREE retired item! 30 friends get a SECOND FREE retired item!! Get $250 in sales BEFORE your party from friends that can’t attend and get ANOTHER hostess priced item FREE!!
What you get for hosting a party:
-Any 4 jewelry pieces at Hostess-only pricing, starting at $15 each, unless otherwise noted
-And any 5 pieces of jewelry at half-price
-20% of your sales in credits to be applied towards any regular priced items in the style guide
-Get 10 orders and 2 friends to book a party and make it 40% in credits for $15!
You can also submit an individual order if you would like, which will be submitted with the next show that I have. Please contact me via phone at (563) 889-1030 or email at cusamelissad@yahoo.com to book your shows now and get your style guides to pass around to your friends Feel free to also check out  my website to view it online now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment