expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What's in your purse?

I think we can all admit that we collect pretty much anything and everything in our purses! It really just becomes a dumping site, a black hole and a magic black hat! So we thought it would be fun to show you our favorite purse and all the randomness and our can't live withouts that reside there.

1. LIP GLOSS! My FAV! Vs, tastes and smells great, has a pretty shine and the lightest bit of a pink tint.

2. Vs hand lotion in my fav scent, Pure Seduction.  This is the scent I wore when my hubs and I first started dating...must have done the trick lol!

3. Vs hand sanitizing gel, a MUST!

4. Tissues

5. Chevron Thirty-One wallet...LOVE this!

6. Matching chevron coupon wallets with I also use to store all my receipts and even a few business  cards too.

7. Gum, duh!

8. Wipes in a super cute wipe case and an extra diaper

9. Snacks

10. Water

See how things are beginning to collect lol

11. Keys, which thank goodness are in a super cute Thirty-One clip or I would lose them

12. An extra hair tie

now on to the randoms that I sure didn't collect myself...

13. A rock

14. What used to be a dandelion,  I think

15. My daughters sunglasses

16. A pacifier

17. A Nintendo DS and charger

18. Scooby Doo chapstick with NO LID!

19. Football mouth guard





phew...that was A LOT!

I dare you to share, what's in your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment