expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 23, 2013

ISO!

 
 
 
 
 
 
I NEED, not want, but NEED a super cute pair of riding boots. You wouldn't think this to be THAT hard, right? Well, it's not, unless you want to spend $385! Unfortunately I do not have that kind of money to spend on shoes. Maybe when I was much younger and certainly before I had children. Priorities, priorities! No fun! Soooo, I have been searching for these boots. Knee high, no heal, leather...cute! Again I ask, how hard can this be? I have looked in all my favorite department stores, and everywhere in between. Ugh! I mean, who has time to do all this shopping around? I guess I did when I was much younger and before I had children lol. So, here is a picture of what I   am looking for, do you have some? Where did you find yours? Where is your favorite place to shop? Ps, I like any girl and always looking for a great deal...do you know of one? Ready, set, share!!! Thanks!


 



1 comment:

  1. I just saw cute ones that look similar to the black pair in my Victoria Secret catalog...$80...not cheap, but not $385!!! I am so cheap these days. My kids have the best clothes...me, looking a bit frumpy!

    ReplyDelete